Liferay Portal is the leading platform for developing Open Source enterprise solutions for portals, publishing, content and collaboration. Companies worldwide have been using Liferay Portal because of its high-end functionality, compatibility with most major application servers and database platforms, and scalability. Liferay Portal helps benefit organizations from an exceptionally low total cost of ownership (TCO).
- LifeRay has been named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portal Products in 2011.
- Most popular Java CMS in Water & Stone's "2010 Open Source CMS Market Share Report.
- Proven real world performance with Fortune 500 clients across industries.
- Guaranteed SLAs up to 24/7/1 with regular service packs and a five-year EOSL policy.
- Liferay supports rapid innovation with customer contributed development and new releases every eighth month.
- A very strong and contributive community with roughly 3.5 million downloads.
- The mostly widely deployed portal in the world with more than 250,000 deployments.
Why LifeRay ?
Liferay is Open Source alternative to:
- IBM WebSphere Portal
- Oracle/BEA Portal
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Jive Clearspace for collaboration
Major organizations around the world choose Liferay Portal for a wide variety of business use cases beyond the traditional portal:
- Web publishing & content management
- Intranet / Extranet
- Collaboration platform
- Social Network
- EAI framework
- Web-based applications
- Liferay Consulting, Development & Customizations
- Holistic deployment management of Portals & Social Collaborations
- Liferay EE Subscription enablement
- Training of Liferay Portal Administration, Portal Development and System Administration
- Agile methodology of implementation (Onsite & Offshore roll out models)
- Prescient has large pool of Liferay Consultants with experience and knowledge of Liferay enterprise and community editions
- With varied Liferay implementations (portals, publishing, content and collaboration) across industry
verticals like BFS,
Insurance, TME, Education, Retail, Government and a lot of other diverse sectors
LifeRay Solutions at Prescient
Presceint monitors this continually evolving technology through the LifeRay focus group.
The group also evaluates the new tools coming to market from different vendors to implement the technology.
It provides support to the project teams during the architecture and design phase.
Disclamier: All trade marks and logos used in this website belongs to their respective owners. Use of such trade marks and logo on this website is for illustrative purpose only.